TERMS & CONDITIONS
(ONLY ON PURCHASED PRODUCTS – NOT ON HIRE PRODUCTS)
This marketplace agreement constitutes a legal agreement entered into between you as Participant and Designer Room, and shall apply to all items (meaning any dresses), placed by you in the Designer Room marketplace.
I. MARKETPLACE — Designer Room Marketplace is a service offered by Designer Room that allows you to sell your items via DesignerRoom.ie.
II. REVENUE SHARING — All revenues generated with respect to items that you provide to the Designer Room Marketplace will be split as follows:
Price of Item Commission to Designer Room
€0 -€80 Flat rate of €15 to Designer Room
€80 + 20% (twenty percent) to Designer Room and 80% (eighty percent) to you (final sold price)
Expenses such as postage will be added to the sale price and the buyer will incur this expense.Once the item is delivered to the buyer and the return date policy expires, revenue will be transferred directly into your account.
III. TERM — This agreement is concluded for an indefinite term, and may be terminated by either party by providing at least 3 (three) months’ prior written notice to the other party.
IV. SALE POLICY —
- Designer Room takes no responsibility for third party misplace or losing sellers items, this includes if seller decides to have Designer Room store their item until sold.
- Seller is over the age of 18.
- Seller agrees that all items belong to him/her until it has sold.
- If seller is not the owner of said pieces the seller has been authorised by the owner of the items to sell said items, and will indemnify and hold Designer Room harmless from and against any claim arising from the sale of said items
- Seller agrees that all information written on consignment contract is accurate and correct.
- Seller acknowledges that Designer Room may ask for proof of identification in forms such as passport or driving licence before agreeing to sell any items.
- Seller agrees that all items are all genuine items and not bought illegally or off a counterfeit site or seller.
V. RETURN POLICY –
You may cancel or amend the contract with DESIGNER ROOM within a maximum of seven (7) days after receiving the product by writing an email to email@example.com. To accelerate the return process, you must email firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the data and products on the order and the reason for the return.
This refers to:
– The time from which the products ordered are delivered;
– The time at which the products ordered are picked up;
– The date the products are not delivered by reasons attributed to the client, without added shipping costs.
When the product is returned you will receive a full refund or a new model delivered (within the first fifteen (15) hours of the delivery day, DESIGNER ROOM will send you the new style. In this case, you will have to pay extra shipping costs. This will be considered a new contract.
VI. MARKETPLACE TERMS AND CONDITIONS — By entering into this agreement, you confirm that you have read and understood these Terms & Conditions, and agree to be bound by them.