This marketplace agreement constitutes a legal agreement entered into between you as Participant and Designer Room, and shall apply to all items (meaning any dresses), placed by you in the Designer Room marketplace.
I. MARKETPLACE — Designer Room Marketplace is a service offered by Designer Room that allows you to sell your items via DesignerRoom.ie.
II. REVENUE SHARING — All revenues generated with respect to items that you provide to the Designer Room Marketplace will be split as follows:
80% (eighty percent) to you
20% (twenty percent) to Designer Room.
Expenses such as postage will be added to the sale price and the buyer will incur this expense.
Once the item is delivered to the buyer, revenue will be transferred directly into your account.
III. TERM — This agreement is concluded for an indefinite term, and may be terminated by either party by providing at least 3 (three) months’ prior written notice to the other party.
IV. SALE POLICY —
- Designer Room takes no responsibility for third party misplace or losing sellers items.
- Seller is over the age of 18.
- Seller agrees that all items belong to him/her.
- If seller is not the owner of said pieces the seller has been authorised by the owner of the items to sell said items, and will indemnify and hold Designer Room harmless from and against any claim arising from the sale of said items
- Seller agrees that all information written on consignment contract is accurate and correct.
- Seller acknowledges that Designer Room may ask for proof of identification in forms such as passport or driving licence before agreeing to sell any items.
- Seller agrees that all items are all genuine items and not bought illegally or off a counterfeit site or seller.
V. RETURN POLICY – If the buyer bought an item and it is not what they expected, Designer Room allows the buyer to
(a) put it back on sale up to 72 hours after receiving it, or
(b) you have 7 days after receiving the item to return it for a full refund. Items need to be returned in sealed packaging.
VI. MARKETPLACE TERMS AND CONDITIONS — By entering into this agreement, you confirm that you have read and understood these Terms & Conditions, and agree to be bound by them.